4 Ingredient Energy Bombs
These energy bombs are simple, easy and a healthy dessert option. This recipe makes about 4-6 energy balls, depending on the size you roll. Treat yourself this week to a delicious guilt free dessert! You can substitute certain foods if needed.
FOUR INGREDIENT ENERGY BOMBS
-5-6 Pitted Dates
-1/2 Cup of Raw Almonds
-1/3 Cup of Natural Almond Butter
-1/2 Cup of Allergy Free Dark Chocolate Chips
1. In a food processor or blender, blend together the dates, almonds and almond butter. If the ingredients aren't sticking together, put a little honey in there.
2. Roll into balls and place on a sheet. Put in freezer for 10 minutes.
3. While they are in the freezer put the chocolate chips and a little coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
4. Take out and stir until creamy. Take the tray out of the freezer and submerge one by one into chocolate sauce. Place back on tray and put in freezer for 10 minutes.
5. Store in the fridge! Enjoy.