Gluten Free Turkey Meatballs
Never thought I’d be a meatball person but oh mama, these are so simple and are a GREAT source of protein for all my non vegan friends. 😛
Healthy GF Turkey Meatballs
•1 Pound of Ground Turkey
•1 Tbsp. of olive oil
•3 cloves of garlic, minced
•1 tsp. Italian seasoning
•3/4 Cup of GF Oats
•1 Small Onion, chopped
•Salt and Pepper to taste
•Fresh Basil ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease baking tray.
2. In a large bowl mix together ground turkey, olive oil, garlic, egg, seasoning, basil, onion and oats.
3. Form the mixture into 12-14 balls using your hands and place onto baking tray.
4. Place baking tray into oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Once the meatballs are ready, serve with tomato sauce or on top of a salad!