Gluten Free Avocado Brownies
This delicious Avocado Brownie Recipe is gluten free, dairy free and could be vegan if you sub out the eggs for flax eggs. Check it out below!
-2 Ripe Avocados
-1/2 Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
-1/3 Cup of Almond Meal
-1/4 tsp. of Salt
-1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
-1/3-1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup or Honey
-1/2 Cup of Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a food processor, process all ingredients except for about 1/2 of the chocolate chunks.
3. Process until smooth. Stir in the rest of the chocolate chunks
4. Pour mixture into a parchment lined 6x8 pan.
5. Bake for about 40-50 minutes or until you can put a toothpick in the middle with no residue.
6. Let cool completely or eat while still warm!