Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Dip
There is no better snack. This is for all the sweet potato fans out there who are in need of some fries.
Sweet potato fries with avocado veggie dip. Here's what you need:
-1 Sweet Potato
-1/2 Cup of veggies
-1/2 Tbsp. of lemon juice
-Pinch of salt
1. Cut up sweet potato into "fries" style. Use a larger knife, easier to cut into slices). Place on baking sheet and preheat oven to 350.
2. Sprinkle a little avocado oil, salt and pepper onto the wedges.
3. Bake the fries for about 40 minutes, take out halfway and flip them over.
4. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, blend together avocado, veggies (I used precooked broccoli), lemon, handful of cilantro + salt.
5. Blend until smooth consistency. Eat with sweet potato fries!